"To enrich lives through the joy of teaching and playing stringed instruments."
- Apply now for the String Researcher Award for 2017. Download the information.
- Check out the ASTA Calendar -- Complete with deadlines and State Chapter activities!
2017 National Conference - March 1-4, 2017 in Pittsburgh, PA
- Submitted a Session Proposal? Selection status emails were sent Monday, August 22 with your session details included. Questions? Email Meetings
- Interested in being an exhibitor next year in Pittsburgh? Click here!
- Research conducted by leading pedagogues will be on display with authors available to discuss their research and answer questions. Interested in presenting? Submit your proposal online by October 15, 2016 here.
- Start organizing your new school year -- take a look at ASTA's publications including the ASTA String Curriculum, a comprehensive K-12 string program curriculum with clear and concise scope-and-sequence and more than 200 specific learning tasks.
- ASTACAP (Certificate of Achievement Program) – ASTA’s noncompetitive examination program to assess your student’s level of achievement. Check out the 2016 Handbook.
- Planning for an after-school program for next school year? Here are the steps to ensure success.
- Are you looking for a new position? Take a look at ASTA's job postings!
- Need someone to guide you through the first few years of teaching? Check out ASTA's Mentoring Program.
- Renew online today! Log on (top right corner, your email user name and password) and once logged in, use the my account link next to the cart to manage your account and dues online.