"Enriching lives through universal access to
fine string playing and teaching."
- Renew or start an ASTA student chapter to build careers and develop leadership skills! Deadline to apply is November 15, 2016
- Scholarships Available: Apply today for a Bornoff Scholarship. Deadline to apply is December 5, 2016
- Nominate a school string teacher for the Elizabeth A. H. Green School Educator Award. Deadline for nominations is November 1, 2016
- Personalize your ASTA experience! Update your membership profile and make sure we have your email address to receive electronic ASTA updates.
- Save on registration by registering by November 15, 2016. Learn more and Register TODAY!
- Receive and observe hands on learning though 11 pre-collegiate and collegiate master classes.
- Attend a pre-conference deep dive session like "All About the Bow!" which focuses on mastering bowing skills. Learn more about our deep dive workshops here!
- Interested in being an exhibitor next year in Pittsburgh? Click here!
- Planning for an after-school program for next school year? Here are the steps to ensure success.
- Check out the ASTA Calendar -- Complete with deadlines and State Chapter activities!
- Are you looking for a new position? Take a look at ASTA's job postings!
- Need someone to guide you through the first few years of teaching? Check out ASTA's Mentoring Program.