"To enrich lives through the joy of teaching and playing stringed instruments."
Check Out K-12 Offerings at the 2016 Conference!
Register before December 15 to save $160!
Register Now for the ASTA College Fair!
For ASTA Institutional members, sign up to talk about your school/music program to NOF high school participants!
Click for more information on the silent auction at the 2016 ASTA National Conference. We're looking for donations.
Looking for student master class volunteers
Apply now to play in a master class at the 2016 National Conference. Click here.
Are You a College Student?
Consider joining your local ASTA student chapter, or starting your own!
November AST Journal Sneak-Peek!
For the full issue information, including the November journal in flip-book format (members only), click here.
- Apply for the ASTA Institutional String Education Award
- George Bornoff scholarships available for young teachers to attend our National Conference!
- August's Kudos Award to Lya Stern! We need your remarkable member nominations for Kudos program.
- "ASTA Standards for Successful School String/Orchestra Teachers" now online
- Hot off the ASTA presses! Lucien Capet and Superior Bowing Technique book
- String Research Journal, Volume V available now
- Senate passes bipartisan Every Child Achieves Act (see ASTA Advocacy Brief)